Monday, November 7, 2011

Season of Rest & New Book

I appreciate all of you that read and enjoy the blog. I am taking a rest with posting the blog for a while. I will continue writing personally and will be back to public posting soon here on the Appalachian Visionary blog. I am considering writing some Christian Fiction and will spend some time focusing on that. After my season of rest and specific focus, I will also continue writing a review of messages I present on Sundays as I feel led to do so.

I will also be focusing on the release of my first book, "A New Kind of Normal." My previous writings are being comprised and interwoven with new writings for the book, which will be released in the near future. Further details about the book will be given soon.

Blessings on each of you.
~Pastor Darrell Harmon


No comments:

Post a Comment